Lot & Unit Rental Application
Thank you for your interest in applying with River West Resort! Please read all the below information prior to applying.
Application Checklist and Criteria
- Complete ALL areas of the application.
- Copy of your valid driver’s license, or picture ID.
- Proof of income (2 most recent check stubs. If self-employed: last year’s tax return, or 2 months bank statements)
- A clear photo of your pet(s) (attack-breed dogs are not permitted)
- $25.00 nonrefundable application fee, per adult.
- All applicants must pass a background, credit and eviction check. Any convicted felonies, evictions, or collections filed pertaining to property or space rentals will result in an automatic denial of the entire application(s). A copy of the background report and findings are available upon request, and may only be picked up in person with a valid photo ID.
- Income Qualification is a combined total household income of at least 2 times the monthly rent, before taxes.
Move in Charges & Fee’s
o Upon approval of your application there is a $350.00 holding deposit. This holds your space for up to 2 weeks, on your move in date the holding deposit is applied to your first month rent and move in charges. In the event you cancel your move in, the $350.00 deposit is nonrefundable.
o At time of move in a one-time Sewer Hard Line Fee will be charged to your account. $60 for rigs with 1 sewer drain, or $90 for rigs with 2. The sewer hook up services is completed by our on site maintenance team.
Water, sewer and garbage are all included in the monthly rent. Electric is metered, which is based off usage, and will be added to your account on the 1st of each month.